The same f*cked up guys that I’ve been with for more than 10 years.
Abram(left) soon to be a father, sitting beside him is joemar who’s a site HR then arwin, a regular employee(haven’t asked him yet) and me.
I met these guys when I was in grade 5 in LJLC. Unlike our other classmates, we were not known to lower years. We’re the ones who sometimes gets left behind when choosing members for a group. We sometimes get bullied and other classmates are looking down on us. If we could name ourselves with a title of a movie that would be “the other guys”.
But unlike the others, we we’re not contented to be treated like that. We form groups to ourselves if they dont want us and it turns out to be great. We may not be one of the popular guys but we do make a name for ourselves. It is satisfying to see their faces when they thought that we dont know sh*t but we actually do. If there’s a reason why I choose to be with them instead of the populars is maybe because they were real.

No comments:
Post a Comment